In case you have been wondering about the question ‘What is yoni steam?’, you are in the right place. Please read on to find out everything about yoni steaming as well as the great benefits, check out testimonials for Devi Steam® herb mix and everything you need to know to properly perform a yoni steam in your own home!
What is yoni steaming?
Women of all ages around the world do Yoni Steaming (also referred to as v-steaming, vaginal steaming, bajo, or chai-yok), a practice of sitting down over a pot of steaming water that is infused with stimulating herbs.
This self-care routine is made to assist you tune in with the feminine essence and your yoni.
Benefits of yoni steaming
For hundreds of years, women have been using this particular traditional ritual to ease menstruous discomfort, support the pelvic floor muscles, and increase sexual libido.
Following is a more detailed list of how yoni steaming may help you:
- Can help ease menstruous discomfort and regulate the menstrual cycle
- Support developing articulate and supple vaginal and pelvic floor muscles
- Support postpartum recovery
- Enhance sensation and joy while making love
- Promote increased sexual libido and natural lubrication
- If the herbs used for steaming have anti-bacterial, antifungal and otherwise healing qualities, yoni steaming may help prevent several medical conditions in the vaginal region
- Provide relief from vaginal dryness and pain connected with menopause
- Assist to move energetic blocks and heal any trauma in your sacred portal
- Improves the female reproductive system as well as its overall wellness
- And much more!
For a healthy and joyful yoni, consider getting the Devi Steam®’s proprietary blend of organic steaming herbs.
Learn how to perform a yoni steam at home
To ensure that the steaming process to be safe, whether by using a steam chair or simply placing a suitable vessel in a toilet (do-it-yourself version), it is recommended that the water and herbs are positioned no less than 16 inches from your yoni, and also that the steam rises the natural way without a consistent heat source.
Don’t allow any steam get out during your yoni steam session at your home by wrapping a big sheet around the waist down to the floor.
As part of an overall self-care regime, we recommend that healthy women steam 2-3 times every month, however, preferably not when she is menstruating.
For more in-depth yoni steam directions, please go right here.
Which individuals should never do a yoni steam?
Usually, yoni steaming is safe if you are healthy. Nevertheless, there are some situations in which you might want to avoid yoni steaming.
- Women who are pregnant or looking to become pregnant should avoid doing a yoni steam.
- We don’t suggest using yoni steaming herbs in case you have an intrauterine device (IUD).
Women who have any sort of internal infection (ovarian, uterine, cervical inflammation), or even a fever, are suggested never to steam until the condition is fully healed.
- Women also should not steam while having their menstruation or whenever open blisters or sores are present.
What are the best herbs for yoni steaming?
It is advisable to use dry or fresh herbs and, when possible, organic. The most frequently used herbs are:
- Lavender: healing and soothing, regulates menstruation
- Yarrow: Cleansing and tonifying, astringent, regulates menstrual flow
- Mugwort: An all-natural antifungal and antibacterial agent, balances female hormones, and has calming properties
- Rose petals: mood lifting, soothing and astringent
- Calendula flowers: Supports in healing of scar tissue and hemorrhoids (anti-inflammatory)
- Motherwort leaves, flowers and stems: Cleansing and tonifying, astringent, stimulates blood circulation and calms the womb.
- Rosemary leaves: anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and regulates menstrual flow.
You could come up with an herbal combination on your own for your yoni steam or get the time tested Devi Steam® proprietary mix which consists of the very best quality aromatic and organic natural herbs available, to provide nourishment and purification to your feminine center. The Devi Steam® proprietary blend is handcrafted with a loving goal by a licensed Ayurvedic specialist.
For a healthy and happy yoni, consider getting the Devi Steam®’s proprietary mix of organic steaming herbs.
We really hope that we provided satisfying answers to the question around ‘What is yoni steam?’ and that you feel motivated to take up or carry on with this wonderful routine.
If you have any further questions, please get in touch with us by using our web form.
Devi Steam® Testimonies – Love Messages From Women Who Bought the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend