If you happen to be wondering about the question ‘What is yoni steaming?’, you are in the right place. Read on to learn everything about yoni steaming and the way it can improve your sex life, read about reviews for Devi Steam® herb blend and all you need to know to properly do a yoni steam in your own home!
Yoni steaming – what is it?
Women of all ages around the globe do Yoni Steaming (also referred to as vaginal steaming, v-steaming, bajo, or chai-yok), a technique of sitting down above a vessel of boiling water that is infused with invigorating herbs.
This delicate treatment offers beneficial support to the female reproductive system, and encourages reconnection with the powerful, creative essence of the feminine center.
Benefits of steaming your vagina
This traditional ritual has been used by women for hundreds of years to relieve menstrual pain, support the pelvic muscles, and help increase sexual libido.
Here is a more in-depth list of how yoni steaming could help you:
- Help with postpartum recovery
- Soothes menstruous pain and regulates the menses
- Tone and tighten the vagina
- If steam herbs have anti-bacterial, antifungal and otherwise healing qualities, yoni steaming can certainly help ward off various health conditions in the pelvic area
- Enhance sensation and joy while making love
- Increase sexual libido and promote natural vaginal lubrication
- Assist in removing energetic blocks and heal trauma related to sex
- Improve vigor and overall wellbeing of the female reproductive system
- Lessen menopause symptoms such as genital dryness and pain
- And much more!
For a healthy and smiling yoni, check out the Devi Steam®’s proprietary blend of organic steaming herbs.
Learn how to perform a yoni steam safely
Regardless of whether you use a special steam chair or simply put a pot in a toilet (DIY version), we recommend – to ensure that the treatment is practiced properly – that the herbs and water should be no less than 16 inches from your yoni, and that the steam rises naturally without a consistent heat source.
During your yoni steam session in the convenience of your home, drape a sizable sheet or blanket around your waist to stop steam from escaping.
A healthy woman can steam in average two to three times a month as part of a general wellness ritual, preferably during weeks she is not menstruating.
Click here to get more in-depth instructions on yoni steaming.
Yoni steam contraindications
Normally, yoni steaming is safe to do if you are healthy. There are actually situations, however, when you should never steam your vagina.
- We do not recommend making use of yoni steaming herbs if you have an intrauterine device (IUD).
- On top of that, women need to avoid yoni steaming while going through menstruation or while having open blisters or sores.
- Women who are expecting or wishing to become pregnant should not do a yoni steam.
- Women who have any kind of internal infection (uterine, cervical or ovarian infection), or a fever, are suggested never to steam until the symptoms have passed.
What are the best herbs for yoni steaming?
Dry or fresh plants are recommended. Additionally, whenever you can, use organic herbs. The most commonly used are:
- Lavender flowers: soothing and healing, balances menstrual cycles
- Yarrow plant: Tonifying and cleansing, astringent, balances menstrual cycles
- Mugwort: A natural antifungal and antibacterial agent, hormone balancing especially for women, and has relaxing properties
- Rose petals: mood elevating, calming and astringent
- Calendula flower petals: Assists in healing piles and scars (anti-inflammatory)
- Motherwort: Astringent, cleansing and tonifying, stimulates blood circulation and relaxes the pelvic area.
- Rosemary: anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and supports balanced menstruation.
You may put together an herbal blend yourself for your yoni steam or get the time tested Devi Steam® proprietary mix featuring the best aromatic and organic natural herbs available, to delicately detox, tone, and revitalize your yoni and uterine area. The Devi Steam® proprietary mix is hand crafted with love by a qualified Ayurvedic specialist.
Ready to nurture your sacred portal using a yoni steam? Consider getting the Devi Steam® proprietary blend comprising of the very best organic steaming herbs to get a joyful and healthy yoni.
We hope that we were able to answer the question ‘What is yoni steaming?’ and that you feel inspired to begin or go on with this amazing routine.
Please get in touch with us with any questions that you feel are still unanswered via our contact form.
Yoni Steam Experience – Testimonies From Women Who Got the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend