If you happen to be wondering about the question ‘What yoni steam results can I expect?’, you are on the right page. Read on to learn everything about yoni steaming as well as the benefits, see customer’s yoni steaming experiences and everything you should know to properly perform a yoni steam at your home!
Yoni steaming – what is it?
Yoni steaming, also referred to as vaginal steaming, v-steaming, bajo, or chai-yok is an ancient practice enjoyed by many women around the globe of sitting over a steaming pot of water infused with stimulating herbs.
This comfortable treatment provides potent support for the female reproductive system, and invites reconnection with the creative, powerful energy of the feminine center.
Yoni steam benefits
This ancient practice has been used by women for hundreds of years to help relieve menstrual pain, firm up the pelvic muscles, and elevate sexual pleasure.
Here are several ways yoni steaming could benefit you:
- Reduces menstrual discomfort and regulates menstruation
- Support supple and articulate pelvic floor and genital muscles
- Support postpartum recovery
- Improve pleasure during love making
- Promote increased sexual libido and natural lubrication in your vagina
- If the steam herbs have antifungal, antibacterial and other healing qualities, yoni steaming can help ward off various medical conditions in the pelvic region
- Relieve menopausal symptoms including genital dryness and pain
- Help to move energetic blocks and heal sexual trauma
- Supports the female reproductive system and its overall health
- And many other benefits!
For a healthy and happy yoni, check out the Devi Steam®’s proprietary mix of organic steaming herbs.
How to yoni steam safely
To ensure that the steaming process to be safe, whether utilizing a special steam seat or just putting a pot in the toilet (DIY version), it is recommended that the water and herbs are placed no less than 16 inches from your vagina, and that the steam rises naturally without having a steady heat source.
Don’t allow any steam escape while having your yoni steam session in the convenience of your home by wrapping a large blanket around your waist all the way down to the floor.
A healthy woman could steam in average two to three times a month as part of a general wellness regime, always at a time she is not menstruating.
Go here for further in-depth directions on yoni steaming.
Are yoni steams safe?
Yoni steaming is typically completely safe for pretty much any healthy woman. There are circumstances, nevertheless, when you should not steam your vagina.
- Women who are pregnant or intending to get pregnant should not do a yoni steam.
- We really do not suggest using yoni steaming herbs if you have an IUD (intrauterine device).
Women who have any type of internal infection (uterine, cervical or ovarian infection), or a fever, are suggested never to steam until the condition is fully healed.
- Furthermore, women should avoid yoni steaming when undergoing menstruation or while suffering from open sores or blisters.
What are the very best herbs for yoni steaming?
Dry or fresh herbs are recommended. Also, when possible, try to use organically grown herbs. Some of the most widely used are:
- Rosemary leaves: anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, and regulates menstrual flow.
- Mugwort: antifungal and anitbacterial qualities, regulates female hormones, calming properties
- Motherwort leaves, flowers and stems: Cleansing and tonifying, astringent, promotes blood circulation and relaxes the muscle tissues within the uterine area.
- Yarrow: Cleansing and tonifying, astringent, regulates menstrual flow
- Calendula flowers: Helps with dissolving scars and piles (reduces inflammation)
- Lavender flowers: therapeutic and soothing, regulates menstrual flow
- Rose flower petals: calming, mood lifting and astringent
You could create your own herbal blend for your yoni steam or take advantage of the time tested Devi Steam® proprietary mix featuring the best organic and aromatic natural herbs available, to gently detox, tone, and rejuvenate your yoni and pelvic area. The Devi Steam® proprietary blend is hand-crafted together with a loving intention by a certified Ayurvedic practitioner.
For a healthy and smiling yoni, consider getting the Devi Steam®’s proprietary blend of organic steaming herbs.
Hopefully, we were able to answer the question around ‘What yoni steam results can I expect?’ in a satisfying way and we hope that you also feel motivated to pursue or carry on with this wonderful self-care routine.
We welcome any inquiries you might still have via our contact form.
Devi Steam® Reviews – Appreciation Messages From Our Happy Users About the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend