Have you heard of yoni cleanse herbs and wish to know more about them? Then, you have come to the right place. Read on to get to know everything about yoni steaming, the right herbs to use and how it can improve your love life, check out testimonials for Devi Steam® herbal blend and everything you need to know to properly do a yoni steam at home!
What exactly is yoni steaming?
Yoni steaming, also referred to as v-steaming, vaginal steaming, bajo, or chai-yok is a traditional practice used by women across the world of sitting down over a steaming pot of water infused with revitalizing herbs.
This luxurious self-care ritual is designed to allow you to tune in with your body and the feminine essence within you.
Benefits of yoni steaming
For centuries, women have been using this traditional ritual to ease menstruous discomfort, firm up the pelvic floor, and improve sexual pleasure.
Here are some ways yoni steaming may benefit you:
- Help with post childbirth healing
- May help alleviate menstrual discomfort and balance the period
- Support in the development of toned and supple vaginal and pelvic floor muscles
- If the steam herbs have antifungal, anti-bacterial and other healing qualities, yoni steaming can certainly help prevent numerous health problems in the pelvic area
- Feel more sensation and joy during sexual intercourse
- Feel more sexual libido and promote natural lubrication in your vagina
- Support to remove energetic blocks and heal trauma related to sex
- Improve the health and stamina of the female reproductive system
- Provide relief from vaginal dryness and pain connected with menopause
- And many other benefits!
Ready to nourish your sacred portal with yoni cleanse herbs? Consider getting the Devi Steam® proprietary mix consisting of the most beneficial organic steaming herbs to get a joyful and healthy vagina.
How to yoni steam properly
Whether you utilize a steam seat or simply just put a pot in a toilet (DIY version), we recommend – to ensure that the treatment is practiced in a safe manner – that the water and herbs should always be a minimum of 16 inches from the vulva, and that the steam goes up naturally without having a steady source of heat.
Ensure that you drape a big blanket or sheet surrounding your waist down to the floor ensuring that no steam escapes while having your yoni steam session in the convenience of your home.
As a part of a general wellness routine, our recommendation is that healthy women steam 2 to 3 times per month, however, not when you have your period.
Go here for further in-depth guidelines on yoni steaming.
Which individuals should never do a yoni steam?
Typically, yoni steaming is safe to do if you are healthy. Nevertheless, there are some situations in which you should avoid yoni steaming.
- Yoni steaming is not to be done by women who are trying to conceive or who are already expectant mothers.
- We don’t recommend making use of yoni steaming herbs for those who have an IUD (intrauterine device).
Women who have any sort of internal infection (uterine, cervical or ovarian inflammation), or even a fever, are suggested never to steam until the symptoms have passed.
- On top of that, women need to stay away from yoni steaming when undergoing their monthly periods or when suffering from open sores or blisters.
Finding the best yoni steam herbs
It is advisable to use fresh or dry plants and, if possible, organic. The most frequently used herbs are:
- Rosemary: anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, and regulates menstrual flow.
- Mugwort: An all-natural anti-fungal and anti-bacterial agent, hormone balancing especially for women, and has soothing properties
- Motherwort leaves, flowers and stems: Tonifying and cleansing, astringent, encourages blood circulation and relaxes the womb region.
- Yarrow flowers and leaves: Astringent, tonifying and cleansing, supports balanced menstruation
- Calendula flowers: Supports in dissolving scars and piles (anti-inflammatory)
- Lavender: soothing and healing, balances menstrual cycles
- Rose flower petals: uplifting, soothing and astringent
You could put together your own herbal mix for the yoni steam or get the time tested formula of the Devi Steam® proprietary mix featuring the very best quality organic and great smelling natural herbs out there, to gently detox, tone, and invigorate your yoni and uterus. The Devi Steam® proprietary blend is created with love by a certified Ayurvedic practitioner.
For a blissful and healthy vagina, consider getting the Devi Steam®’s proprietary mix of organic steaming herbs.
We sincerely hope that we gave satisfying answers to any questions you might have had around yoni cleanse herbs and that you also feel inspired to pursue or continue this amazing self care practice of yoni steaming.
In case you have any additional questions, please get in touch with us through our web form.
Devi Steam® User Reviews – What Our Customers Say About the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend