Are you curious to learn more about what yoni herbs for steaming are and how to choose the best ones that are the most suitable for you? Then, you are in the right place. Keep reading to get to know about yoni steaming, the right herbs to use and its benefits, read reviews for Devi Steam® herb blend and everything you need to know to properly do a yoni steam at home!
Ancient practice for a nurtured yoni: what is yoni steaming?
Yoni steaming, also called v-steaming, vaginal steaming, chai-yok, or bajo is a traditional practice used by many women worldwide of sitting over a boiling vessel of water with stimulating herbs.
This gentle treatment provides beneficial support to the female reproductive system, and invites reconnection with the creative, powerful vitality of the feminine center.
Benefits associated with yoni steam
This ancient practice has been used by women for centuries to help relieve menstruous pain, tone the pelvic floor, and elevate sexual libido.
Here is how yoni steaming may help you:
- Assist postpartum recovery
- Reduces menstrual discomfort and regulates the menstrual cycle
- Support supple and defined vaginal and pelvic floor muscles
- If the steam herbs posses antibacterial, anti-fungal and other healing properties, yoni steaming can certainly help prevent many medical conditions in the pelvic area
- Enhance sensation and pleasure during sexual intercourse
- Increase sexual libido and promote natural vaginal lubrication
- Assist in moving energetic blocks and heal sexual trauma
- Supports vitality and overall wellness of the female reproductive system
- Reduce menopause symptoms such as genital dryness and pain
- And many other benefits!
To maintain or develop a healthy and blissful vagina, check out the Devi Steam®’s proprietary mix of organic steaming herbs.
Learn how to perform a yoni steam in the convenience of your home
Regardless of whether you utilize a steam stool or simply just put a suitable vessel in the toilet (DIY version), our recommendation is – to ensure that the treatment is practiced in a safe manner – that the water and herbs should generallly be no less than 16 inches from your vulva, and that the steam goes up in a natural way without having a steady source of heat.
While having your yoni steam session at your home, drape a sizable sheet or blanket around your waist to prevent steam from getting out.
A healthy woman can steam in average two to three times a month as part of a general self-care ritual, however, preferably not when you have your period.
Please refer to this site for more in-depth directions about how to safely do a yoni steam.
Yoni steam contraindications
Yoni steaming is typically safe for pretty much any healthy woman. On the other hand, there are several scenarios in which you might want to avoid yoni steaming.
- We don’t encourage using yoni steaming herbs when you have an IUD (intrauterine device).
- Women also should not steam while on their period or whenever open blisters or sores are visible.
- Women who are currently pregnant or intending to become pregnant should not do a yoni steam.
- Women who have any kind of internal infection (uterine, cervical or ovarian inflammation), or even a fever, are suggested not to steam until the symptoms have subsided.
A guide to selecting the right yoni steam herbs
It is advisable to use fresh or dry plants and, when possible, organically grown. Some of the most widely used herbs are:
- Lavender: calming and therapeutic, regulates menstrual flow
- Yarrow flowers and leaves: Tonifying and cleansing, astringent, regulates menstrual flow
- Mugwort plant and root: A natural anti-fungal and anti-bacterial agent, hormone balancing especially for women, and also has soothing properties
- Rose flower petals: calming, uplifting and astringent
- Calendula flowers: Assists in dissolving of scars and hemorrhoids (decreases inflammation)
- Motherwort: Astringent, cleansing and tonifying, encourages blood flow and relaxes the uterus.
- Rosemary: antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-microbial, and stimulates menstruation.
You may create your own herbal blend for your yoni steam or get the proven formula of the Devi Steam® proprietary blend featuring the best aromatic and organic herbs available, to bring nourishment and purification to your sacred feminine center. The Devi Steam® proprietary mix is hand-crafted with love by a qualified Ayurvedic specialist.
For a healthy and joyful vagina, check out the Devi Steam®’s proprietary mix of organic steaming herbs.
Hopefully, we were able to answer any question you may have had around yoni herbs for steaming in a satisfying way and we hope that you feel inspired to begin or continue this wonderful routine of yoni steaming.
We really welcome any questions you might still have by using our contact form.
Devi Steam® Testimonials – What Our Buyers Say About the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend