Would you like to learn more about what yoni steam herbs are and how to choose the best that are most suitable for you? Then, you have come to the right place. Here, in this article you will learn everything about yoni steaming, the right herbs to use as well as the amazing benefits, see Devi Steam® herb blend reviews and everything you need to know to properly do a yoni steam at home!
Ancient practice for a nurtured vagina: what is yoni steaming?
Women of all ages around the globe make use of Yoni Steaming (also called vaginal steaming, v-steaming, chai-yok, or bajo), a practice of sitting down above a pot of boiling water that is infused with invigorating herbs.
This delicate treatment supports the female reproductive system and brings the yoni back into its balanced state.
What are the yoni steam herbs benefits?
This ancient practice has been used by women for centuries to relieve menstrual discomfort, tone the pelvic floor, and elevate sexual pleasure.
Here is how yoni steaming could help you:
- Reduces menstrual pain and regulates the period
- Support defined and supple pelvic floor and vaginal muscles
- Assist in postnatal healing
- Feel more sensation and pleasure during love making
- Increase sexual libido and promote natural lubrication in your vagina
- If the herbs used for the steam posses antibacterial, antifungal or other healing qualities, yoni steaming may help prevent several health problems in the vaginal area
- Relieve menopause symptoms including genital dryness and pain
- Support to move energetic blockages and heal sexual trauma
- Improve the health and stamina of the female reproductive system
- And many other benefits!
Would you like to nurture your sacred portal with yoni steam herbs? Consider getting the Devi Steam® proprietary blend comprising of the very best organic steaming herbs for a healthy and happy vagina.
How to yoni steam properly at home
To ensure that the steaming process is safe, whether using a special steam chair or just putting a suitable vessel in the toilet (DIY version), it is suggested that the herbs and water are placed at least 16 inches away from the vagina, and also that the steam rises the natural way without a steady heat source.
Don’t allow any steam get out while having your yoni steam session at your home by wrapping a large sheet surrounding your waist down to the floor.
As a part of a general self-care plan, our recommendation is that healthy women steam two to three times each month, preferably at a time when they are not having her period.
Make sure you visit this site for more detailed guidelines about how to properly do a yoni steam.
A note about yoni steam safety
Yoni steaming is normally completely safe for almost any healthy woman. There are actually situations, nevertheless, in which you should not steam your vagina.
- Women who are currently pregnant or intending to become pregnant should avoid doing a yoni steam.
- We don’t suggest making use of yoni steaming herbs when you have an intrauterine device (IUD).
Women who have any type of internal infection (ovarian, uterine, cervical infection), or even a fever, are urged not to steam until the symptoms are no longer present.
- In addition, women should stay away from yoni steaming when undergoing menstruation or when suffering from open sores or blisters.
What are the best herbs for yoni steaming?
It is best to make use of fresh or dry herbs and, if possible, organically grown. The most widely used are:
- Lavender flowers: relaxing and therapeutic, supports balanced menstruation
- Yarrow: Astringent, cleansing and tonifying, supports healthy menstruation
- Mugwort: An all-natural antibacterial and antifungal agent, regulates female hormones, and also has soothing properties
- Rose flower petals: astringent, relaxing and mood elevating
- Calendula: Helps in dissolving scar tissue and hemorrhoids (decreases inflammation)
- Motherwort leaves, flowers and stems: Astringent, cleansing and tonifying, promotes blood flow and calms the womb.
- Rosemary leaves: anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, and stimulates menstruation.
You can create your own herbal mix for the yoni steam or take advantage of the time tested formula of the Devi Steam® proprietary blend featuring the highest quality organic and great smelling natural herbs available, to provide nourishment and cleansing to your sacred feminine center. The Devi Steam® proprietary mix is hand-crafted together with a loving intention by a certified Ayurvedic practitioner.
Would you like to nurture your sacred portal with yoni steam herbs? Try the Devi Steam® proprietary blend comprising of the most effective organic steaming herbs for a blissful and healthy vagina.
Hopefully, we could answer any question you might have had around yoni steam herbs in a satisfying way and we hope that you also feel motivated to begin or carry on with this great practice of yoni steaming.
Our team welcome any inquiries you may still have through our contact page form.
Devi Steam® Testimonials – What Our Valued Clients Say About the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend