Have you heard of yoni steaming herbs and desire to know more about them? Then, you have come to the right spot. Right here in this article you can learn everything about yoni steaming, the right herbs to use as well as the amazing benefits, see customer’s yoni steam experiences and everything you need to know to properly do a yoni steam at home!
Yoni steaming – what is it?
Women of all ages around the world perform Yoni Steaming (also referred to as vaginal steaming, v-steaming, chai-yok, or bajo), a practice of sitting down over a pot of steaming water with rejuvenating herbs.
This mild treatment supports the female reproductive system and brings the yoni back into its balanced state.
Benefits of yoni steaming
For centuries, women have been using this traditional ritual to relieve menstruous pain, support the pelvic floor, and increase sexual libido.
Following is a more detailed list of how yoni steaming may help you:
- Assist with postpartum healing
- Soothes menstrual pain and regulates the menses
- Tighten and tone the pelvic muscles
- If the herbs used for steaming posses antibacterial, anti-fungal and other healing qualities, yoni steaming may help ward off numerous health problems in the vaginal region
- Improve pleasure during love making
- Wave bye to vaginal dryness and enhance the level of natural lubrication and libido
- Help to remove energetic blockages and heal any trauma in your sacred portal
- Reinforce vibrancy and overall wellness of the female reproductive system
- Relieve menopausal symptoms such as vaginal dryness and pain
- And many other benefits!
For a healthy and blissful vagina, check out the Devi Steam®’s proprietary blend of organic steaming herbs.
How to perform a yoni steam safely
Regardless of whether you use a special steam stool or just place a bowl in the toilet (do-it-yourself version), our recommendation is – to ensure that the steaming process is practiced properly – that the herbs and water should generallly be at least 16 inches from the vagina, and that the steam rises naturally without having a continuous source of heat.
Don’t let any steam escape while having your yoni steam ritual at your home by putting a big blanket surrounding the waist all the way down to the floor.
As a part of an overall self-care ritual, it is recommended that healthy women steam 2 to 3 times every month, however, not during your menstruation.
For more in-depth yoni steam guidelines, go here.
Yoni steam contraindications
Typically, yoni steaming is safe if you are healthy. There are actually situations, however, when you shouldn’t steam your vaginal area.
- We do not encourage making use of yoni steaming herbs if you have an intrauterine device (IUD).
- In addition, women really should stay away from yoni steaming whenever going through menstruation or while having open sores or blisters.
- Yoni steaming should not be done by women who would like to have a baby or who are already expectant mothers.
- Women who have any sort of internal infection (uterine, cervical or ovarian inflammation), or even a fever, are urged not to steam until the condition is fully healed.
What are the very best herbs for yoni steaming?
Fresh or dry plants are recommended. Additionally, whenever you can, try to get organically grown ones. The most frequently used are:
- Lavender flowers: relaxing and healing, regulates menstrual flow
- Yarrow plant: Tonifying and cleansing, astringent, regulates menstrual flow
- Mugwort: anti-fungal and anti-bacterial medicinal properties, balances female hormones, relaxing properties
- Rose petals: relaxing, uplifting and astringent
- Calendula: Helps in healing piles and scar tissue (anti-inflammatory)
- Motherwort leaves, flowers and stems: Cleansing and tonifying, astringent, encourages blood circulation and calms the womb.
- Rosemary leaves: anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and supports balanced menstruation.
You may create your own herbal combination for the yoni steam or get the proven formula of the Devi Steam® proprietary blend which consists of the highest quality aromatic and organic natural herbs available, to bring nourishment and purification to your sacred feminine center. The Devi Steam® proprietary mix is handcrafted together with a loving intention by a certified Ayurvedic specialist.
Are you ready to nurture your sacred portal with yoni steaming herbs? Try the Devi Steam® proprietary blend consisting of the most effective organic steaming herbs for a happy and healthy vagina.
Hopefully, we were able to answer any question you might have had around yoni steaming herbs in a satisfying way and we sincerely hope that you feel motivated to take up or go on with this wonderful routine of yoni steaming.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you feel are still unanswered via our contact form.
Yoni Steaming Experiences – What Our Buyers Say About the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend